Market research is an effective tool for every company development. It is based on gathering and analysing the information on market-driven processes. On account of data collected, one can provide interpretation of the roots and directions as far as current and future possible trends are concerned. It constitutes the basis for the business decision-making process. Market analyses allow for data collection on economic mechanisms structure. They can be implemented i.a. to determine the demand and supply level along with their reference to price and related matters.
Not only we apply modern methods. We are also in favour of the traditional ones:
- Desk research – The analysis includes information sources from public institutions such as GUS, NFZ, law regulations with amendments, company financial statements, newsletters, registers, public auctions, media discourse or business magazines
- CATI – phone interviews with clients, distributors, competitive entrepreneurs, or business experts. Qualitative interviews are carried out with the new Cati-System;
- PAPI – quantitative research on a paper questionnaire basis;
- SMS survey research;
- CAWI – online survey research. The quickest way to gather data from the target group of respondents.
- IDI – In-depth interviews, carried out with the presence of an experienced moderator. The study is completed with a report created on the basis of audio transcriptions;
- FGI – Focus Group Interview. They allow for data gathering on clients’ hidden buying behaviours;
- Secret Client – thanks to this method, we are able to evaluate the quality of sale outlets service as well as determine the level of standards observation.
- Computer-aided personal interview (CAPI)
- Paper & Pen Personal Interview (PAPI)
- Computer-aided Telephone Interview (CATI)
- On-line surveys (CAWI)
- In-depth Interview (IDI), dyads, triads
- Focused Group Interviews (FGI)
- Secret Client (mystery shopping)
- Desk research analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Case study