Take care of your customer and make a profit!
Effective marketing strategy guarantees the success of any business. With our help, you will get to know the market along with your customers and take optimal marketing decisions in the area of making an offer, pricing policy, effective promotion and distribution.
- diagnosing customer needs and preferences (consumer insights)
- product research of concepts and prototypes (sensory tests);
- research on advertisement concepts, including packaging and advertising (storyboards / stillomatics);
- research on reactions to advertising campaigns;
- brand awareness research;
- segmentation research;
- quantitative sensory tests (Central Location Test);
- research on the presence of products in the media (including social media).
Marketing research for the FMCG market.The FMCG sector includes fast-selling products for everyday use. High sales volumes and low prices of products along with a number of various distribution channels make the FMCG market attractive but also demanding – effective competition requires a well-thought-out marketing strategy. We will help you develop it!
Marketing research for pharmacy.The size of the market of medicines and dietary supplements, as well as strict standards in relation to the advertising campaigns for medicines, require well-developed marketing solutions – by reaching patients, doctors and pharmacists, we will provide you with reliable information on the kind of promotional activities that are best to take.
To obtain detailed information about the market and customers, we use individual interviews (IDI) and group interviews (FGI) being qualitative research methods.
These methods make it difficult to generalize the results obtained on the whole population examined due to the small size of the research sample. Therefore, in a research process our company focuses on the following:
We carefully select respondents
– e.g. in terms of:
- social and economic variables;
- demographic and psychographic features;
- health situation;
- preferences and shopping experience.
We use the authorial two-step
data analysis method:
- the first stage consists of a series of IDI interviews with representatives of examined target groups, that serve as a source of information about the individuals’ opinions on a given topic;
- the second stage is FGI interviews – they are exploratory in nature and, in addition to obtaining new information, enable verification of information obtained in the first stage (the basis for the FGI scenario are the results of IDI interviews).
If necessary, the qualitative aspect of marketing research can be supplemented with a quantitative study (CATI telephony survey) – which will allow to obtain detailed numerical data from the population surveyed in general, quantify and prove issues related to the target group of the product / service.
(two-stage analysis with a report)
(CATI, n = 600) (including report)
(including statistical analysis and report)
scenarios (IDI / FGI)
of IDI interviews
and the scenario for
the FGI study
and preparation of the report
with the Contractor
of the collected research material
of the FGI study