Trust the proffesionals.
The BioStat company has a large experience in conducting research on the tourism market, providing a full picture of tourism and analysis of results. The conclusions drawn from research and analysis of tourist traffic allow, among others improve the quality of services offered, increase the level of customer satisfaction, or determine the expectations of tourists. The results of the tourism market research allow for a new definition of tourism policy at the local, subregional and supra-regional level.
The results of each research on the tourism market conducted by BioStat provide the Contractor with specific answers.
Our company carried out the project: "Research on tourism traffic in Lower Silesia in the county and subregional approach according to the Tourism Development Program Update in Lower Silesia" (pl. „Badanie ruchu turystycznego na Dolnym Śląsku w ujęciu powiatowym i subregionalnym wg Aktualizacji Programu Rozwoju Turystyki na Dolnym Śląsku”). The research was conducted on behalf of the Marshal's Office of the Lower Silesian Voivodship.
This is another tourist traffic research conducted by our company over the past years. Previous projects related to the analysis of tourist traffic included not only the area of one voivodeship but also tourist regions extending to several voivodeships.
We can implement:
- Study of the tourist model (including the number of people, length of stay, expenses, etc.),
Measurements of the brand's presence in the media
(including Social Media),
- Structure of the target group (including demographic and social features),
- Research on preferences in the tourist offer and leisure activities by tourists,
- Research on tourists’ expectations regarding the tourist offer,
- Research on the use of information sources about the tourist offer,
- Research on the recognition of regional tourist brands,
- Study on customers' opinions on the quality of tourist, hotel and catering services.
Research methodology.The study was carried out using quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods, which were complemented by analysis of existing data.
- Desk research - analysis of existing data, including, among others, such sources as statistics of public institutions such as the Central Statistical Office, NFZ, legal acts and their amendments, financial reports of companies, newsletters, registers, public tender databases, media discourses or industry magazines;
- PAPI - quantitative research with the use of paper questionnaires;
- CAWI - surveys carried out online. It is the quickest way to obtain information from representative groups of respondents
- IDI - individual in-depth interviews conducted with the participation of an experienced moderator. The result of the research is a report based on transcription from audio recordings;
- CATI - telephone surveys conducted with the participation of such groups of respondents as customers, distributors, entrepreneurs from competing companies or industry experts. Quantitative interviews are conducted with the help of modern Cati-System software;
- FGI - focused group interviews, commonly known as ‘focus’. They allow, among others to obtain information on the needs and hidden motives of customer purchasing behaviour;
- Secret Client - thanks to the Secret Client method, we are able to determine the quality of service in outlets and check the compliance of employees with the standards set.
We look forward to working with you.
We encourage you to take advantage of our services, and in case you have any questions - we will we happy to help you!
We carry out research using all available techniques and research methods including:
We have created - Mobile Application ‘Kaszuby’.
Mobile applications for Android and iOS created for the needs of the inhabitants of the Kaszuby region. The apps offer such functions as GPS module with maps and navigation, planning one’s own tourist routes with the nearest attractions, booking accommodation in hotels or profiles of individual catering objects, accommodation or local attractions. The application allows for sending PUSH notifications to users.